Note: None of the OpenFOAM® related offering by Creative Fields is approved or endorsed by OpenCFD, Ltd. (ESI Group), producer of the OpenFOAM® software. OpenFOAM® and OpenCFD® are registered trade marks of ESI Group.
Due to our extensive experience with OpenFOAM® technology and high flexibility of our in-house front-end development platform, we are able to offer our clients highly competitive and customized CFD solutions (cfFLOW) that closely match their simulation needs.
Our solutions are composed of the following:
– Depending on the simulation goals, a client-selected OpenFOAM® library and a set of underlying solvers;
– Our latest meshing technology (including advanced version of cfMesh library);
– Our state-of-the-art front-end (GUI); and
– 3rd party post-processing tool (ParaView).
Depending on the exact simulation requirements of our clients and the workflow complexity of underlying OpenFOAM® solvers, we are able to deliver customized solutions within a short period of time and at competitive terms. Our solutions are available for both, Linux and Windows.
If you wished to discuss with us about the CFD package of your interest, the licensing options, or other, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For basic incompressible flow configurations (steady-state/transient; laminar/turbulent) we are offering a cost-effective general purpose solution, cfFLOWBasic (please see below).
The package is available for both, Linux and Windows, and it comes with a 30-days FREE trial period. You can download and try the software from: https://cfmesh.com/download-center/
Support packages are available for purchase to users of our software. The buyers of cfMeshPRO licenses get one 10-hour support package by default included with their purchase. Included in one 10-hour support package is the online/telephone assistance with the following:
– Regular bug fixes and software maintenance, including initial software installation;
– Meshing related advice and support, including handling of the input geometry, getting proper settings for the meshing problem at hand, getting along with the cfMesh library (especially relevant to users of the free version where there is no GUI and the documentation access is limited), assessment of the mesh quality, etc.; and
– Software usage and other necessary advice to the users of our software (cfMeshPRO, CFD packages and/or custom software developed by Creative Fields).
For more information contact us at: email@example.com